National Paddock survey national paddock survey
Evaluation of LANDSAT satellite NDVI images to define management zones for cereal cropping in the northern Mallee precision agriculture, variable rate, NDVI, LANDSAT, crop zones, management zones
- FarmTalk – Herbicide application in stubble
- FarmTalk – Crop row placement
- FarmTalk – Monitoring stubbles in fallow
- FarmTalk #40 – Changing the focus from productivity to profitability
- FarmTalk #39 – Precision Ag in the Mallee
- FarmTalk #36 – Climate information to support farm management decisions
- FarmTalk #34 – Getting it together: steps to sharing expert support
- FarmTalk #22 – Mallee Farming: Productive, Profitable and Sustainable!
- FarmTalk #19 – Machinery Considerations For Improved Residue Handling at Seeding
- FarmTalk #15 – Mallee Calculator
- FarmTalk #14 – Paddock Yield and Seeding Depth Optimisation
- FarmTalk #12 – Getting into No-Till in the Mallee
- FarmTalk #7 – Mallee Fallow Management
- FarmTalk #5 – Managing Water in Mallee Farming Systems
- FarmTalk #4 – Closing the gap between actual and attainable yields in the Mallee
- FarmTalk #3 – Tine Breakout and Narrow Points, What to Consider?
- FarmTalk #2 – Intensify Cropping, Improve your Profitability!