Part time Executive Officer (EO) Position
5 October 2020
- Part time up to 0.4 FTE, flexible as needed to meet timely attendance to duties and meeting attendance.
- Mallee Region of Victoria, New South Wales and South Australian.
- MSF is based in Mildura, Victoria, however location is negotiable.
Mallee Sustainable Farming Inc. (MSF) is a leading, farmer driven, not for profit organisation that creates collaborative partnerships to identify and deliver on strategic research, development and extension priorities for farmers in the low rainfall Mallee region.
MSF is seeking a part time EO who will work with the MSF Chair to ensure the Board of management operates effectively to meet its responsibilities, supported by the admin team and to work in partnership with the MSF Program Manager and project delivery team.
MSF is seeking an EO with experience and skills in governance, leadership, good interpersonal communication, a track record in management and strategic thinking, the ability to work autonomously and have good written and verbal presentation skills.
The successful applicant may be sub contracted or directly employed by MSF to fulfil the role. Remuneration is negotiable taking into consideration skills, experience and preferred delivery location of successful applicant.
MSF is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, including a position description, and to apply please email admin [at] msfp [dot] org [dot] au. Your application must clearly state the position title specified on the advertisement and include:
- A statement addressing each key selection criteria clearly demonstrating your ability to meet the objectives of the role.
- General resume.
- Copies of any formal qualifications.
Applications close by COB 19 October 2020.